Civil Engineering, Planning, & Design
Because Growing Cities Deserve Excellent Roadways.
Doing Excellent Work
Developing Our Team
Delivering For Our Clients
What We Do
A lot of places in Florida have traffic problems and road issues, which is frustrating for drivers and the local government. We plan and engineer truly excellent roadways for growing cities so people enjoy driving in their city again.
- Travel demand forecasting, traffic modeling, traffic design
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) & transportation planning
- Long-range transportation plan updating and land use planning
- Interchange Access Requests (IMR’s and SIMR’s, IJR’s, IOAR’s, Non-IAR’s
- Major and minor highway design
- Pavement marking
- Project Development & Environment (PD&E) Studies
- Experience includes over 50 Studies Across Florida
- Experience in federal and state-funded projects
- Microsimulation Evaluation
- Traffic Operational Studies
- Traffic Safety Studies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Design
- Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSM&O)
There Are No Shortcuts.
At Osiris 9 Consulting, we understand the frustration with consultants who overpromise and underdeliver. We believe what is promised should be delivered on time, and within budget.
That’s why we assembled a Team of the finest planning, PD&E, and roadway design engineers in the industry, who have managed projects up to $1.5B. This way, what we promise is always completed with excellence, from start to finish.
We promise – if you select Osiris 9 Consulting you will never regret it.
Our Projects Are
Done With Excellence
Why Clients Choose Osiris 9
Experts in Multiple Transportation Related Fields
- We are subject matter experts in multiple Transportation related fields.
- Innovative permitting and drainage solutions
- Expert traffic modeling, project development, and public involvement
Specialists in Highly Complex Projects
We have a reputation for delivering the most challenging projects. FDOT counts us as a trusted partner.
Highly Collaborative Across Areas of Expertise
We combine our expertise in multiple fields with a highly collaborative work environment to iteratively generate the best traffic-based solutions and accelerate projects from planning through design.
Emphasis on Recruiting & Mentoring Talent
Our vision is sustainable. We invest heavily in recruiting and mentoring talented young engineers.
Welcoming the Most Challenging Projects.
Years of experience is an important metric, but breadth of experience matters just as much. Not only does our team have an exceptional level of experience, but we also have some of the state’s best talent when it comes to PD&E and Roadway Design.
Group 2: Project Development Environmental (PD&E) Studies
Group 3: Highway Design, Minor & Major Roadway Design (3.1 & 3.2)
Group 6: Traffic Engineering & Operations Studies (6.1)
Group 7: Traffic Operations Design (7.1 & 7.3)
Group 13: Planning, Policy Planning, Systems Planning, Subarea/Corridor Planning, Land Planning/Engineering (13.4, 13.5, & 13.6)