Osiris 9 Consulting is a Florida-based planning and engineering consulting firm. Established in 2011, our goal is to provide quality engineering and planning services that serve as our business card to the world.
We offer services in the following area:
Under planning, we provide services in travel demand forecasting/traffic modeling, design traffic, long range transportation plan updates, land use planning and transportation planning.
• I-75 from Wildwood to I-10 (Subconsultant to Corradino Group)
• I-95 Managed Lanes from I-10 to Georgia State Line (Subconsultant to Hanson)
• Central Office General Planning Consultant (Subconsultant to Hanson)
• Tampa Bay Regional Transportation Analysis (Subconsultant to BCC)
• Commuter Rail Planning Effort for Jacksonville Transportation Authority (Subconsultant to PB)
• Central Office General Planning Consultant (Subconsultant to CDM)
• I-295 Western Beltway Managed Lanes
In Engineering, we provide services in traffic engineering, project development and environment studies, minor design and general engineering consultant services.
• CR 200A Bridge Replacement PD&E Study (Subconsultant to Civil Services)
• CR 339 Bridge Replacement PD&E Study (Subconsultant to North Florida Professional Services)
• Sawgrass Expressway PD&E Study from US 441 to Powerline Road (Subconsultant to Corradino Group)
• I-75 Alternative Corridor Evaluation (Subconsultant to HDR)
• Sawgrass Expressway PD&E Study from Sunrise Blvd. to US 441 (Subconsultant to Stantec)
• SR 200 (US 301) Improvements North of Crawford Road (Subconsultant to Horizon Engineering)
• I-95 PD&E Study from JTB to Atlantic (Subconsultant to RS&H)
• I-295 at US 17 (Subconsultant to Arcadis)
• District Wide (District 2) Environmental Consultant
• SR 247 PD&E Study (Subconsultant to Ch2mHill)
In addition to planning and engineering services, we also provide services in value engineering, Efficient Transportation Decision Making support and public involvement.
• Sawgrass Expressway Design (Subconsultant to Jacobs)
• Statewide Value Engineering
(Subconsultant to Ventry Engineering)
• District Wide (District 4) Value Engineering
(Subconsultant to HDR)